Tuesday 10 February 2015

Update....

During R&V weekly meeting on Friday last week, I received an email from Australia Award Scholarship. The important message of the email is I am offered an Australia Award Scholarship for continue my PhD degree. Then, I have to take Pre-Departure Training for 8 weeks, it is because my overall IELTS score was 6.5 but I had 5.5 on speaking, and 2 weeks for PhD Extension program. The training will be started on 23 February 2015. Today is 10 February 2015. So, I have 12 days left for finishing my job at AIFDR. I have discussed about this with my supervisor. He is a kind person. He supports me to attend the training. He also decided that I not need to make a resign letter for the training. After the training, I can come back to office and continue my job until the end of my contract. Starting next week after, I will try to make a 'diary' of my Pre-Departure Training until I get full scholarship and depart to Australia. Yuhu!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment